Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Friday 30 May 2014

Jean-Yves Bardin: Vignerons d'Anjou


Arriving in Epeigné-les-Bois early last evening, after an easy drive from London – schools on half-term and almost no lorries on French roads due to the Ascension Day lorry-ban, I had a treat waiting for me – Jean-Yves Bardin's book: Vignerons d'Anjou.  I met Jean-Yves at this year's Salon des Vins in Angers and he promised me a copy. I was hoping it would arrive before I left Touraine in April but unfortunately it didn't.

So far just time to have a quick look – some great photos including the cover one of Jo Pithon. 

Will add to this post.  

3 comments:

Hervé Lalau said...

Is there a page on Olivier Cousin?

Jim's Loire said...

Indeed two pages.

Luc Charlier said...

I love Jo and his "bakkebaarden" (the nice Flemish word for it).